Azure DevOps x Gravite Integration Details
Unleash the power of seamless collaboration! Combine the forces of Azure DevOps and Gravite to forge a mighty platform, where user feedback and development progress unite, empowering your team to soar to new heights of productivity and success.
+ Over 100 companies are already using Gravite.io
Collect Feedback Directly from Azure DevOps
Turn your daily conversation and team collaborations on Azure DevOps into a source of actionable data with our Azure DevOps connector. Access insights previously out of reach.
Connect Azure DevOps in 3min
Connect Azure DevOps in just a few clicks to Gravite and start harnessing the full potential of daily team conversation.
Connect your Azure DevOps channel
Extract every messages from Azure DevOps channel. Get deep insights into team dynamics and customer sentiments, crucial for strategic business growth
Automate Analysis of Azure DevOps messages with AI
Say goodbye to time-consuming manual processes. Our AI offers clear, quick insights from Azure DevOps messages, enabling you to make decisions efficiently.
Users' pain points
Quick access to a list of users' pain points, sorted by priority.
Dynamic Current Trends
We've designed a dashboard to help you effortlessly understand current issues.
Evaluating your users' feelings
Gravite AI provides insight into your customers' feelings, enabling you to better understand their satisfaction.
Convert Your Azure DevOps Insights into Tangible Actions
With Gravite AI, elevate your Azure DevOps discussions beyond mere conversations. Transform these insights into concrete actions that enhance your service quality and team productivity.
Actionable insights powered by AI.
Prioritize follow-ups based on AI-recommended insights.
A deeper understanding of your customers' needs and expectations.
Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making within teams.
Connect with Azure DevOps
- Go to Gravite's Integrations page and click on "Add integration".
- A pop-up will appear, click on "Accept"
- Click again on "Add integration" and choose your project
- Copy your Hook and go to Azure DevOps > settings > Policies
- Select "Third-party integration access via OAuth
- Go to Azure DevOps > settings > serviceHooks
- Click on the "+" to add a Hook and select "Webhook"
- Click on "Next" and select "Work Item Updated"
- Select "Field" and choose "Task"
- Click on "Next" and copy your Hook available on Gravite into the URL section
- Click on "Test" and then on "Finish"
What is included in this integration
- Push your initiatives with just one click from Gravite. Manage your documentation within Gravite and launch topics into delivery effortlessly
- Stay informed about the progress of your projects directly from Gravite. Our webhooks ensure that you are always notified about the developments from the technical teams
Adopted by top support teams
“An incredible simplification of the process! What used to take hours to analyze is now done in a flash, all thanks to the power of Gravite AI.”
Customer Support using Azure DevOps